Monday, January 5, 2009



...Tayler Annette Anderson... I am 19 & I love to write and think and try to make sense of my crazy life. I know God puts obstacles into our lives so we will become strong, but he never gives us anything we can't overcome. It may not be easy, just worth it. I don't like to think that I have taken the path every other teen girl has and I would hope that I wouldn't live the ordinary life of that girl. I have struggled in the spotlight and broken down in the dark. I have also seen many sunny days and will continue to find happiness on my way. I am fascinated by the strength and perseverance of many people and believe that every person, no matter how great or small, has a story worth listening to. I think that each one of us should try to make the best of ourselves each and every day. No one is perfect and that is the beauty of this life. - "Reflect on your present blessings, of which every man has many; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some."

3 comments:

Jones Family said...

Cute blog! You are very good with words. Good luck at school. Miss you.

Kristin said...

Hey Girlfriend! I forgot that you started a blog. You will have to be sure to keep us updated on basketball and whatever else you have time for. Dad told me that you are thinking of leaving school as soon as basketball is over and finishing online? Talk to you soon! Love ya

The Braggs said...

Hey T-babe, you are gorgeous! I hope you are having a blast at school and playing ball and just doing what you love. Cute blog. Bekah